Saturday, September 14, 2013

Top # Winners Sketch #223!

Ok, I don't know how many times I have said this...; it's just impossible to pick out the top 3 from Sketch #223!

 I am amazed by all the creative takes at the sketch!

So I had to get help to pick the winner, and my dauhter think out of these tree that
is the proud winner!

I love this for all the details, the sewing and the stamping! Great job! Send us your adsress, and you will get some scrappin' snacks in the mai!

 Number 2 is this layout from Bodil! Love this everyday photo layout! Fun and makes me smile!

 Last up is this layoyt from Caroline
Love the space, the colors and just that it's so simple and clean! 




2 comments:

Caroline said...

Så fin vinner!! Og tuusen takk for å være blant topp tre. Pangstart etter over ett års pause fra Scrappingen :D joohoo

Audrey Yeager said...

Thank you so much for choosing my layout! I love playing along with your sketches each week and how they inspire me to create!